Certified Home Inspectors in Las Vegas, NV
We are Nevada-Certified residential and commercial structure inspectors with over 50 years of experience in the industry. Richard Cummins is a Certified Master Inspector® trained by InterNACHI
We offer: Inspection Services | Residential Inspection | Commercial Inspection
Professional Property Inspection Services
A home is the biggest purchase you'll ever make, so it's important to understand the condition of your investment. Let the experts at Associated Inspectors provide the thorough inspection you expect and a report you can rely on to make a confident decision.
We are Nevada-Certified Residential & Commercial Inspectors and Certified Master Inspectors® trained by InterNACHI-the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors. With 50 years' experience in construction and inspections, we are familiar with all types of homes and buildings in southern Nevada, and we have the hands-on knowledge to spot problems with materials, installation and workmanship that other inspectors might miss.
Richard Cummins, Owner of Associated Inspectors. CMI (Certified Master Inspector).
We cover the greater Las Vegas area to include, Henderson, North Las Vegas, NV and everywhere in between.
In 1997 Richard started Associated Inspectors, Inc., now a multi inspector firm. As a lead instructor for Kaplan Professional Schools, he trained home inspectors and realtors about property inspections. He is a founding member of the Southern Nevada Association of Professional Property Inspectors and has served as President, Vice-President, and Treasure. He assisted the State of Nevada in writing NRS & NAC 645D regulations which govern the home inspection and energy industry.
- Nevada State Certified: Inspector of Structures: Master Inspector #0000064
- International Code Council, ICC Building Inspector: #5073930-19
- IECC: Residential Energy Inspector & Plans Examiner
- International Association of Plumbing & Mechanical Inspectors, IAPMO Mechanical Inspector: #090566
- Building Performance Institute, BPI: Building Analyst; A/C & Heat Pump Tech #5015866
- Residential Energy Services Network, RESNET: HESP & HERS Energy Rater
- Environmental Protection Agency, EPA: Universal Technician
- Fireplace Investigation, Research, & Education Service, F.I.R.E.: #0500-111
- Inspectors Training Institute, ITA: Pool & Spa Inspections
- Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce: Leadership Las Vegas Graduate 1996